Do you work with water resources, e.g. hydropower, food agencies or in a water- or environmental authority? Would you like to know more about how the changing climate and socioeconomic conditions may influence water reservoirs and the services they provide to different economic sectors? Then join us in March for a 3-part webinar series where findings from the EU project DIRT-X will be presented!
- Climate impact indicators and insights for hydropower from interconnected energy systems: A pan-European perspective (March 2nd, 14:00-15:00 CET)
- Hydrological climate services and ecological impacts: insights from a coastal use case (March 16th, 14:00-15:00 CET)
- Hydro-climatic change and sediment dynamics: Insight from two hydropower use cases (March 23rd, 14:00-15:30 CET)
Your key takeaways:
- Learn more about how reservoirs are affected by sediment, now and in a future climate, and how this may affect your type of operations.
- Discover the world of climate impact indicators, and how they can be useful for cross-sectoral assessments
Get in touch with the DIRT-X team during the Q&A, and support the future content and development of water- and climate services for your sector!
The webinars are held online in English and are free of charge.